DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Accessories DELETE!

BSauce955

Inspire or be Inspired
Approved Vendor
Reactions
For sale are the accessories for a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom that I received crashed. With the exception of the gimbal guard, they will all work with the Pro model as well. Included are the batteries from that drone and an extra battery I found lying around. It still has the sticker on it but I'm pretty sure it's not new. I don't have a working Mavic 2 so I'm unable to access the cycle counts on them, but they look like they still have some go in them. Anyways, I'll sell everything in the pictures together for $250, or individual batteries for $65 each. I also have the quad wall charger but can't find it for the picture. That will be included as well. I can ship at the buyers expense through PayPal goods and services, or (preferably) if you're comfortable with it, through friends and family so I don't get a fee. Goods and services is fine though. Send me a PM if interested.
IMG_20230522_191929.jpgIMG_20230522_192009.jpgIMG_20230522_192017.jpgIMG_20230522_192023.jpgIMG_20230522_192045.jpgIMG_20230522_192110.jpgIMG_20230522_192210.jpgIMG_20230522_192239.jpgIMG_20230522_192411.jpg

Last edited:
Ignoring the gimbal cover the rest of stuff is equally applicable to the pro, adding that to the title might open up a bigger market place.

Regarding the charge counts, they are recorded in the flight log. If you want them and recorded which battery was used for which flight upload the last log for each battery to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
then download their csv's and look in column DG "CENTER_BATTERY.loopNum".
If you didn't record which battery was used with which flight and didn'y strictly rotate battery usage then it's probably not worth hunting ..... or you could possibly PM me all the logs in a folder so that there is just one upload / download to deal with, it might be necessary to upload such a folder file hosting site and PM me the URL to a ...... I have a means of automatically extracting that info from any set of M2P/Z logs, ....... not Airdata - a DIY method lol.

If you used airdata for all their logs then airdata possibly has the charge counts.

Ignoring the gimbal cover the rest of stuff is equally applicable to the pro, adding that to the title might open up a bigger market place.

Regarding the charge counts, they are recorded in the flight log. If you want them and recorded which battery was used for which flight upload the last log for each battery to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
then download their csv's and look in column DG "CENTER_BATTERY.loopNum".
If you didn't record which battery was used with which flight and didn'y strictly rotate battery usage then it's probably not worth hunting ..... or you could possibly PM me all the logs in a folder so that there is just one upload / download to deal with, it might be necessary to upload such a folder file hosting site and PM me the URL to a ...... I have a means of automatically extracting that info from any set of M2P/Z logs, ....... not Airdata - a DIY method lol.

If you used airdata for all their logs then airdata possibly has the charge counts.
Edits made to the listing. Thanks for the advice!

Regarding the flight logs, how would I access them? Please keep in mind that I don't have a remote controller for it, neither am I the original owner.

Edits made to the listing. Thanks for the advice!

Regarding the flight logs, how would I access them? Please keep in mind that I don't have a remote controller for it, neither am I the original owner.
Ah ooops I didn't notice the "that I received crashed" bit.:eek:
If you don't have the screen device (phone or smart controller etc. ) that was used then you can not access the logs, sorry.

Reactions: BSauce955
Ah ooops I didn't notice the "that I received crashed" bit.:eek:
If you don't have the screen device (phone or smart controller etc. ) that was used then you can not access the logs, sorry.
No problem. I figured so. That's why I noted that in the listing. 🙃
Thanks for reaching out anyway!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne