DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Gimbal does not move after initial boot up

azav8or

Reactions
Hello I have a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
When you start up the drone the gimbal does it's normal start up tests and the gimbal moves all around and from the app after start up and it's ready to fly I can see what the camera sees and I can zoom in and out but the gimbal does not move when I use the scroll wheel
I have tried it on Video and Camera mode
The Gimbal icon does not show up on my DJI Go 4 app and when you look at Aircraft Status and it shows the status of everything the Gimbal shows NA like it doesn't see it.
App, Drone and all firmware are up to date. IMU and Compass calibrated.
It's acting like maybe the ribbon cable is not seated good?
I just got it but it's not new. Well It's like new all the stickers are still on the drone and controller but it was a Amazon Return. That's where I bought it from so no returns or warranty.

Cheers,
Chris

Could be in FPV Mode?

Check in the Camera Gimbal settings. Options are Follow and FPV. Follow will keep the camera level to the horizon and compensate for pitch, roll and yaw. FPV will lock the gimbal and vision will follow the motion of the aircraft.

Hello I have a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
When you start up the drone the gimbal does it's normal start up tests and the gimbal moves all around and from the app after start up and it's ready to fly I can see what the camera sees and I can zoom in and out but the gimbal does not move when I use the scroll wheel
I have tried it on Video and Camera mode
The Gimbal icon does not show up on my DJI Go 4 app and when you look at Aircraft Status and it shows the status of everything the Gimbal shows NA like it doesn't see it.
App, Drone and all firmware are up to date. IMU and Compass calibrated.
It's acting like maybe the ribbon cable is not seated good?
I just got it but it's not new. Well It's like new all the stickers are still on the drone and controller but it was a Amazon Return. That's where I bought it from so no returns or warranty.

Cheers,
Chris
I have the same problem, I have been able to fix it!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S