DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with DJI RC/Pro Remote Controller?

I am interested in the DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo but it comes with lame standard controller. Are there any
options for Mavic 3 with RC-N1 or RC-Pro controller?

There is a $1519 DJI Mavic 3 Classic with RC-N1 Remote is great but I want the mavic 3 with 7x zoom.
Uum you might be a bit confused, the normal controller is, I believe, the RC-N1 or, by another name the RC231, and some people prefer it/them. Then there are the fancy 'smart' controllers (if more than one is compatible) DJI RC &? DJI PR Pro ?

Hi

I am interested in the DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo but it comes with lame standard controller. Are there any
options for Mavic 3 with RC-N1 or RC-Pro controller?

There is a $1519 DJI Mavic 3 Classic with RC-N1 Remote is great but I want the mavic 3 with 7x zoom.
This may sound callous, but just go ahead and buy the RC Pro Controller! You will never regret it. I flew with phone and iPad for several years The RC ProController is a dream come true.

Dale

Reactions: Oman and GadgetGuy
Thanks for all the replies. I have used the Mavic Air 2 for several years and always hated having to use the RC-N1 especially when I need to deploy quickly. I am currently travellig and have found a great solution RC-N1 + Ipad Mini using USB-C cable. I extend the grip on the RC-N1 and then lean the ipad mini into the bottom groove where the cell phone would rest. Then just duct tape the back of the ipad mini case to the RC-N1 grip. Works really well and you get a massive screen and about 500 nits of brigtness. When I am out for the day I just leave the iPad mini on the RC-N1 and have use of my phone and don't get interupted by calls/text messages when flying.

Thanks for all the replies. I have used the Mavic Air 2 for several years and always hated having to use the RC-N1 especially when I need to deploy quickly. I am currently travellig and have found a great solution RC-N1 + Ipad Mini using USB-C cable. I extend the grip on the RC-N1 and then lean the ipad mini into the bottom groove where the cell phone would rest. Then just duct tape the back of the ipad mini case to the RC-N1 grip. Works really well and you get a massive screen and about 500 nits of brigtness. When I am out for the day I just leave the iPad mini on the RC-N1 and have use of my phone and don't get interupted by calls/text messages when flying.
I used this with my mini 2 before I got the smart remote

Wow. thanks. Do you notice a big difference in speed between ipad tablet and rc pro controller for menu functions etc. A review of RC PRO vs. RC said the Pro is a lot faster because of processor.
I used android tablet with my mini 2 before going to original smart remote. My mavic 3 i used the rc pro for a bit. Never much played with the grey rc screen remote. But for me it was more a faster setup and tear down using a screen remote vs standard remote with phone/tablet

Reactions: dji30t
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas