DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air 2 leaked! It sure looks like a Mavic 2 though.

zeeeegerman

Reactions
DJI Mavic Air 2 leaked! Or will it just be a plain DJI Mavic? Everything you need to know:

What do you think? Would DJI name this thing just plain DJI Mavic? Do you think it's as big as a Mavic 2?

interested in your thoughts.

MavicMiniPro.
naaa to big.

So if it’s not a prototype, it’s interesting. It brings in some features from the OG Mavic Pro and the 2 but maybe it’s an Air replacement. At this point it’s anyone’s guess.

Looks interesting
908A03A9-D327-43BD-82C4-95EAB29A14C9.jpegBDC5B8FC-CB24-4BC1-9D88-6886204F8EA3.png

Honestly, it’s that remote that has me the most puzzled. If you’re going to go screenless, like the Air and Mini, why make it so big. Huge battery? Beefier radios? And where are the phone clips?

You know, I've had the Mavic Mini since its release day here in the States, and it was my first DJI drone. Because Iv'e been enjoying it so much, I decided I wanted to get something that would handle the wind a bit better, and I started looking at the Air. Then someone said to me 'why dont you wait a while? There's a new Air coming out".

But I tell you, from what I am seeing, especially that RC.......... man, I think I should just pull the trigger and get an Air combo right now!

Reactions: Prismatic
You know, I've had the Mavic Mini since its release day here in the States, and it was my first DJI drone. Because Iv'e been enjoying it so much, I decided I wanted to get something that would handle the wind a bit better, and I started looking at the Air. Then someone said to me 'why dont you wait a while? There's a new Air coming out".

But I tell you, from what I am seeing, especially that RC.......... man, I think I should just pull the trigger and get an Air combo right now!
Then do it. I can't imagine how you could regret it, it's a great flyer. There's ALWAYS be "something new just around the corner", and by that logic, you can continue waiting for ever... :cool:

The LCD display on the RC has saved my butt one too many times. I'd never buy a UAS without it, too important.

Brand new here and Honestly not sure how DJI runs there business but in general Id say wait, just a couple of weeks. I mean if the New Drone is indeed the Air2 and its supposed to be released this month then you may find the price drop rather quickly on the original Air.

Honestly, it’s that remote that has me the most puzzled. If you’re going to go screenless, like the Air and Mini, why make it so big. Huge battery? Beefier radios? And where are the phone clips?

It looks like there is something above the controller so I'm wondering if the phone mounts there and allows a larger device to be attached without a separate mount and the controller is intentionally larger to the bottom to help balance a larger device.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu