DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air Help - RC Calibration

natimewad28

Reactions
Hi, I can't fly my drone. Originally I got a message to calibrate my remote control joysticks as they were not centered. My remote controlled did not stop beeping.
I tried doing this but for some reason the up button on my left joy stick was not going 100% up. Infact it was not moving at all.
I read online that re-updating the firmware might work. I tried doing that and the beeping stopped and got some movement on my joysticks, but does not reach 100%. What's going on? Should I try to clean the joysticks internally maybe? Or is this more of a hardware issue? Please help!

In the rc calibration process, did you also run the scroll wheel portion of the calibration?

Hi, I can't fly my drone. Originally I got a message to calibrate my remote control joysticks as they were not centered. My remote controlled did not stop beeping.
I tried doing this but for some reason the up button on my left joy stick was not going 100% up. I 192.168.0.1 192.168.l.l nfact it was not moving at all.
I read online that re-updating the firmware might work. I tried doing that and the beeping stopped and got some movement on my joysticks, but does not reach 100%. What's going on? Should I try to clean the joysticks internally maybe? Or is this more of a hardware issue? Please help!
issue got solvedd!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851