DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini DJI Mavic Mini: After The Snowstorm

Amckim2084

Reactions
We had two big snowstorms over the past couple days so I hiked out to Thousand Hills Lake after the snowstorm to fly the DJI Mavic Mini. The lake has a lot of frozen spots and the geese are flying. I fly up and over the lake to film the snowy view. Hope you enjoy!!!

If anyone happens to be interested in the hike out to this spot, here is the full video including the drone shots.

Last edited:
Nice video. Personally I'd rather be flying in Florida right now.

Reactions: A.O. and Amckim2084
Nice video. Personally I'd rather be flying in Florida right now.
Thanks man. For me it would be the Philippines. Been there twice and can’t wait to go back after all this is over. Haven’t had a drone there but I want to so badly lol.

Thanks man. For me it would be the Philippines. Been there twice and can’t wait to go back after all this is over. Haven’t had a drone there but I want to so badly lol.
Glad you love flying the drone here in the Philippines.

As a fellow forumer, give me a holler when you are back here in our neck of the woods.

Looking forward to meet a fellow Mavic Pilot Thumbswayup :)

Reactions: Amckim2084
Glad you love flying the drone here in the Philippines.

As a fellow forumer, give me a holler when you are back here in our neck of the woods.

Looking forward to meet a fellow Mavic Pilot Thumbswayup :)
I haven’t flown one there yet but I will someday. I had a Phantom drone before when I went there and I didn’t want to deal with the hassle of traveling with a bulky drone lol. But a Mavic Mini would be the perfect travel drone.

Reactions: icecoldgin
Looks Great Buddy, how far did you trek doesnt look like any houses near by but fantastic view, crazy what the weather does we dont get much snow if any in the UK

Reactions: Amckim2084
Looks Great Buddy, how far did you trek doesnt look like any houses near by but fantastic view, crazy what the weather does we dont get much snow if any in the UK
I hiked about 2 miles. The video right before this one on my channel shows parts of my hike along with the drone shots. But I always make a stand alone drone video too. That what I posted here. Don’t wanna bore people before getting to the drone shots lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spludge