DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini DJI Mavic Mini: Boats On The Water

Amckim2084

Reactions
I took my DJI Mavic Mini out to Thousand Hills State Park again to fly around and got some shots of some boats out on the lake. It was a little windy and got some warnings but it held up pretty great and I didn't have any problems getting back home.

Nicely done! I like your audio track. It always amazes me how stable footage is.

Regarding the warnings, what pops up on your screen? Do they stay visible until you dismiss them, or disappear after a few seconds?

I was out yesterday, flying in similar conditions (possibly) over the Connecticut river in Vermont. I cut my flying short as I got too nervous about the wind.

Being new to the sport, maybe I was being overly cautious. But a warning would take away the guesswork!

- Jeff

Reactions: Amckim2084
Nicely done! I like your audio track. It always amazes me how stable footage is.

Regarding the warnings, what pops up on your screen? Do they stay visible until you dismiss them, or disappear after a few seconds?

I was out yesterday, flying in similar conditions (possibly) over the Connecticut river in Vermont. I cut my flying short as I got too nervous about the wind.

Being new to the sport, maybe I was being overly cautious. But a warning would take away the guesswork!

- Jeff
Thanks man. I seem to pick the best music I can for my flights lol. As for the wind warnings. A box will pop up saying strong wind detected and to fly with caution. There will also be another red box in the top left corner next to the P C S mode saying strong wind detected. I normally just lower or raise my altitude a bit and it will go away. I think I just hit some occasional wind gusts because it wasn’t continuous warnings.

Thanks for the information! I’m sure over time I’ll get a better feel for the breeze. And keep my eyes peeled for the warning, now that I know there is one!

very nice!

Thumbswayup - Nice looking place to fly! Very smooth flying.
Thanks. You should see the clips between the smooth shots lol. Racing around to the next spot to fly smooth ?

• Haha
Reactions: Prop Wash

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest