DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo New Packaging?! New to the Forum!

Mavic_Pete

Reactions
Hello Pilots,

New to the forum and just bought a DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo 2 hours ago!!! I am very excited to fly but going to take it slow! Before I register it I had a few questions.

First off.. Is this a new packaging for the Fly More Combo? I was expecting 3 boxes and when I opened the package it had 1 box with everything in it! See pics below.. I did a search with my S/N and The Mavic was manufactured June 14th 2017. Exactly 1 month ago haha!!

Second, do you guys recommend purchasing the $99 (2) replacement care package for the first year? Im not sure how much flying I will be doing and I have only flown little drones before (Hubsan). I got this for $200 off retail so purchasing the care package I would still be saving $100.

Thanks for your help/advice and I look foward to being a member here and of course my first flight!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

I did so much research before my purchase and this site has definitely helped!

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I'm also new here. I just got my Mavic fly more combo today, and it was packaged in identical packaging.

I am also wondering about the 'insurance', whether it is worth it or not.

Reactions: Mavic_Pete
Hello, and welcome to the forum. I'm also new here. I just got my Mavic fly more combo today, and it was packaged in identical packaging.

I am also wondering about the 'insurance', whether it is worth it or not.

NCTurner thanks for the reply! Glad to hear it was packaged the same! It sure does look nice! Hopefully we get a few responses about the care refresh insurance.

My box was different. The case was completely separate. The Mavic was by itself with the single battery and the hidden extra props below the mavic's padding. Don't forget to look under the padding. There are hidden pouches there.

I did purchase the $99 refresh. Each to his own. I typically don't purchase stuff like this but I've also typically never had a $$750 bird in the sky. Been flying stuff for a few years now, but still got it. You can only buy it within 48 hours of when you register the drone. If you want to do it AFTER 48 hours, you have a do a fairly long video and submit it to DJI to prove that it's all in functional order. You'll have to look it up to make sure you have everything covered. It's pretty detailed.

Thanks Zoomie!

I havnt registered my drone yet with the DJI go4 app. I think I am going to buy the care package (I had a dream I crashed it into the pool last night) hahaha! Should I buy the care package before I register it since you only have 48 hours after you register the drone? Will they just email me a code to enter online and bind it to my mavic. Obviously when I get the code I would have to register the mavic first and then enter the DJI care code online. Correct? Thanks for your help!

Hello Pilots,

New to the forum and just bought a DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo 2 hours ago!!! I am very excited to fly but going to take it slow! Before I register it I had a few questions.

First off.. Is this a new packaging for the Fly More Combo? I was expecting 3 boxes and when I opened the package it had 1 box with everything in it! See pics below.. I did a search with my S/N and The Mavic was manufactured June 14th 2017. Exactly 1 month ago haha!!

Second, do you guys recommend purchasing the $99 (2) replacement care package for the first year? Im not sure how much flying I will be doing and I have only flown little drones before (Hubsan). I got this for $200 off retail so purchasing the care package I would still be saving $100.

Thanks for your help/advice and I look foward to being a member here and of course my first flight!!

I guess that the decision to buy the Care Refresh insurance is a personal decision. I bought it, and have found that if nothing else, it's given me some confidence to "just fly the thing" without being overly cautious.

I guess that the decision to buy the Care Refresh insurance is a personal decision. I bought it, and have found that if nothing else, it's given me some confidence to "just fly the thing" without being overly cautious.

Exactly what I was thinking! I am going to buy it!

Thanks Zoomie!

I havnt registered my drone yet with the DJI go4 app. I think I am going to buy the care package (I had a dream I crashed it into the pool last night) hahaha! Should I buy the care package before I register it since you only have 48 hours after you register the drone? Will they just email me a code to enter online and bind it to my mavic. Obviously when I get the code I would have to register the mavic first and then enter the DJI care code online. Correct? Thanks for your help!

You can buy it either at the same time or after. I got it after I registered and it automatically binds it to your account.

Hello Pilots,

Howdy from Wyoming Mavic_Pete, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Recently bought two FMC's from B&H and ordered them one week apart.

The first one came with 3 separate boxes
Mavic, Tx and Charger in one box
Two extra batteries, multi-port charger base, car charger in another box
Mavic Man Purse in another box

The second one came a week later with everything in one box

Your mavic Pro fly more combo white box itself does it comes shrink wrapped? Or just the white box hold to the black box by the TOP handle that’s all?

Didn’t get the fymore and no plastic just the white box from DJI inside of a brown box .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird