DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mavic Pro Platinum vs Mavic Pro flight Time Test

Ive seen other videos of people testing it and the mavic pro auto landed and platinum had 36% left and went another 3 min

One thing i notice in that video is diffrent time of day and diffrent angle could have diff wrather conditions to. Ill find the test video i saw and post were they sre side by side at the same time

Reactions: Chet Bang
I watched both videos. I agree with the other comment. Simultaneous flying is really the only way to evaluate battery flight time. Temperature has a significant effect on battery power.

Not to be too critical, but the Mavic Pro testing was done with sunlight on the drone during a presumed warmer part of the day.
The platinum was done at a different time.

I am not doubting the results. I would need to know the conditions of the drone testing. To be accurate, they should be done simultaneously or in controlled conditions. The
test results in Post #5 are same conditions. Simultaneous testing.

Reactions: FlybyWyre
You would have to do 2 identical tests, exchanging the batteries to minimize that variance. Also the environment (wind) and temperature needs to be exactly the same. I would do a dual hover test inside a large room with enough space to not let the 2 AC interfere. Then average the two test results.

You would have to do 2 identical tests, exchanging the batteries to minimize that variance. Also the environment (wind) and temperature needs to be exactly the same. I would do a dual hover test inside a large room with enough space to not let the 2 AC interfere. Then average the two test results.

This, especially about the batteries. Multiple recharges as well if you wanted to get serious.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d