DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini се разби при полет.

SERGO

Reactions
Здравейте,
моят DJI mini се разбива при полет. Падна на земя от около 500м. височина и има много повреди по него. Не съм сигурен в причината за падането му, но при оглед, след като го открих, установих, че липсва изцяло един от пропелерите, включително и болта за закрепването му. Това спрямо мен е причината за катастрофата. Времето беше идеално за полет. Нямаше вятър, няма във какво да се блъсне, както и каквото и да е друго неподходящо условие. Повредите са много.
Според вас мога ли да търся обезщететие, и по какъв начин?

Google Translate...

Hello, my DJI mini crashes in flight. He fell to the ground from about 500m. height and there is a lot of damage to it. I'm not sure the reason for its fall, but on inspection, after I found it, I found that one of the propellers was completely missing, including the bolt for its attachment. This is the cause of the accident for me. The weather was perfect for the flight. There was no wind, nothing to crash into, and no other inappropriate condition. The damage is many. Do you think I can seek compensation, and in what way?

Sorry for your loss. :(

I'm not sure if you'll get compensation from DJI, but it's worth a try.

Contact them with Email or call and see what can be arranged.

DJI Repair Services - DJI

You might also access the flight log on your device by following the instructions and posting the link back to here.

DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help.

I'm not an expert at reading these, but other members here may be able to find an error during the flight.

Good Luck.

Google Translate...

Съжалявам за загубата ти. :confused:
Не съм сигурен дали ще получите обезщетение от DJI, но си струва да опитате. Свържете се с тях по имейл или се обадете и вижте какво може да се уговори.

DJI Repair Services - DJI

Можете също да получите достъп до дневника на полета на вашето устройство, като следвате инструкциите и публикувате връзката обратно тук.

Не съм експерт по четенето на тези, но други членове тук може да успеят да открият грешка по време на полета. Късмет.

Късмет.

Sorry about your loss. Hope all works out. Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas