DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mini 1

Jjdd1999

Reactions
Hey, getting little frustrated. Been trying to fly my mavic mini at our farm but wont connect. It connects for a breathe second then boom its off again. I unplug it in and out of my phone and it works for a second and then connections lost again.. works fine in town but i come into the farm and it doesnt work. Any ideas?- all updated

Hi, check the version of application in your phone/tablet, you need the last update 1.2.1 ( at least on android) or stick to old version 1.1.x to solve connection issue, but avoid 1.2.0!

And then if it is already a good version, check wifi channel on menu and manualy choose the lower bar. Finaly, i know some people don't trust this, but put your phone/tablet on plane mode to avoid disturbance.

Reactions: Thomas B
I have mine set on auto and i live 140ks from any towns works fine
Yea i live heaps far away but some reason its playing up and its new out of the box. Works in town but not at the farm. Seen videos were people do it in the middle of no where ?

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

agree with above. See if it works on “auto”

Yea originally had it on auto but still didnt work. Hows it work in the desert being so remote. Thinking thats my issues with it being in Australia being remote

and try with phone in plane mode. some of them are generating a lot of disturbance!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54