DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mini 2 fly more combo price

Tufted

Reactions
Hi all . I'm thinking about buying a brand-new , in the box dji 2 drone with the fly more combo for £400 . Do you reckon this is a good price for me?Cheers

Yes, a bit too good in fact, I think.
It's cheaper than a new Mini 2 SE on Amazon, are you sure you have identifed the model correctly?
Is it from a known retailer?
If not and a private sale, why are they selling it and why haven't they used it?
Could it be a new drone i.e. a care refresh replacement, with the old used equipment?
How do they want paying, cash or ........ ?
Are you certain it is brand new?

Reactions: Micky52
Yes, a bit too good in fact, I think.
It's cheaper than a new Mini 2 SE on Amazon, are you sure you have identifed the model correctly?
Is it from a known retailer?
If not and a private sale, why are they selling it and why haven't they used it?
Could it be a new drone i.e. a care refresh replacement, with the old used equipment?
How do they want paying, cash or ........ ?
Are you certain it is brand new?
Hi , firstly I've checked with the seller who is selling it on fb marketplace and yes it is a dji mini 2 + fly more combo , it's still in the box , hasn't been opened and is still cellotaped. Yes the price is indeed quite good

Payment method, I'd suggest a credit card and or paypal.
Of course it may be a perfectly legitimate sale but there is a chance it's not and you need to keep the latter in mind.

Reactions: Micky52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead