DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini DJI Mini 2 - The Golden Hour

Cahd

Reactions
Hello,
I recently sold my Mavic Pro and bought the Mini 2 due to the size and weight. After a few flights during sunrise and sunset I and made a short video:
What are your settings for white balance? I had it on auto, but I noticed quick changes of the white balance. I never experienced such quick changes with the Mavic Pro before. So I assume manual white balance is the way to go.
Cheers

What are your settings for white balance? I had it on auto, but I noticed quick changes of the white balance. I never experienced such quick changes with the Mavic Pro before. So I assume manual white balance is the way to go.
Cheers
Hi Cahd,
amazing video and very smooth shots. The colors are wonderfull, well done mate! I use automatic WB when there is no big changes in the landscape and manuel for landscapes with many different colors, as a lake with a forrest as Example.
But normally the mini 2 has a quite sophisticated automatic WB!
Is that anywhere in Germany?

cheers Paul

Reactions: JTZ and Cahd
Hi Cahd,
amazing video and very smooth shots. The colors are wonderfull, well done mate! I use automatic WB when there is no big changes in the landscape and manuel for landscapes with many different colors, as a lake with a forrest as Example.
But normally the mini 2 has a quite sophisticated automatic WB!
Is that anywhere in Germany?

cheers Paul
Thank you Paul! Yes, it is in Germany. Most of the shots have been made near Heilbronn.
White balance changed quite drastically in some of my shots, which make them unusable like in the example attached.

Attachments

• white balance.jpg
    white balance.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 20
Thank you Paul! Yes, it is in Germany. Most of the shots have been made near Heilbronn.
White balance changed quite drastically in some of my shots, which make them unusable like in the example attached.
das habe ich mir gedacht ? You´r welcome! WB is often a problem and during changing light conditions I would rater use the manual WB
The example looks krass ?
So you live only 230km away from where I live ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: Cahd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11