DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini 3 Pro in DJI store device's section showing with Chinese writing? Anyone else have this?

AnDronioBanderos

Reactions
Hi All

Just wondering if this is correct.

I bought a Mini 3 pro yesterday here in Ireland and set it up tonight. I also put care Refresh on it
However, when I go into my devices in the DJI store app, it shows my mini 3 Pro with Chinese writing next to it.

Is this normal? Non of my other devices and showing anything but English.

Anyone else have this?

lrMsPEn.jpeg

Thanks!

Last edited:
No, but that is most likely just a glitch with the languages.
Maybe they forgot to hide it for Ireland.

There aren't any specific versions of the DJI Mini 3 Pro. All are the same, FCC, EC, language wise, etc. They change according to first setup and in the country you are going to fly.

Only exception is the battery, where DJI cleverly have some versions to comply to different international rules, most and forward < 250 g (standard battery), >= 250 g (battery plus) ...

Reactions: AnDronioBanderos
No, but that is most likely just a glitch with the languages.
Maybe they forgot to hide it for Ireland.

There aren't any specific versions of the DJI Mini 3 Pro. All are the same, FCC, EC, language wise, etc. They change according to first setup and in the country you are going to fly.

Only exception is the battery, where DJI cleverly have some versions to comply to different international rules, most and forward < 250 g (standard battery), >= 250 g (battery plus) ...
Thanks Globetrotterdrone!

I think I may have hit the wrong country in my haste to set it up. But only one of the countries alphabetically close to Ireland.

I wonder is there a way to get the RC back to the first set up state and do it a second time?

I've tried resetting the RC but it didn't give me a fresh start. Would DJI Assistant 2 work? 🤔🤔

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb