DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mini 4 pro10,000ft

For those who saw this thread before the "OP" deleted his information and requested that his account be "removed", I wanted to give some follow-up information. This was sent to me last night and I am removing names to keep everyone involved "anonymous" here.

This is for those who say, "The FAA isn't going to investigate etc" when someone violated the CFR's.

I am the inspector who investigated this complaint. ################################################. ##########, I located the 17-year-old offender, who was very humble and apologetic when I spoke to him (and his father) on the phone. His father had already made him relinquish ownership of the drone. To make up for his transgression, I required him to complete the TRUST certificate, which he did. The matter is closed, but with the understanding that now, as a certificated airman, any violation in the future will result in a severe penalty, since he can’t say he didn’t know better.

Thank you for self-policing your community and gathering the perishable evidence that we needed to track him down. Fortunately in this case, all’s well that ended well, due in no small part to the young man’s compliant attitude. I hope in the future you won’t hesitate to ‘do the right thing’ and send egregious violations to your contact in the FAA so that they can be investigated.

This one ended with a very good outcome and shows how "The System", while not perfect, does work and we should continue to self-police.

THANK YOU to all involved and thank you for sharing information with the forum and our community .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie