DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini Bag

NAZty

Reactions
Thoughts on the above bag? It looks really nice and seems practical but I’m concerned about the lack of protection the front compartment provides considering that’s where the drone goes.

Anyone got one and can comment?

Don't see anything linked................

My guess is you may be talking about the case that has a smokey clear plastic compartment for the Mini and then zippered compartments for the remote and accessories. At least that is the one I have and it leaves me feeling less than secure about the safety of the Mini. Given to me as a gift or I would have never bought it myself..... DJI Mavic Mini Bag Carrying case for DJI Mavic Mini drone and accessories at Crutchfield

Treated myself to one of these. My thought is it's not intended as a storage case but handy to take out for a walk, etc. The videos I found on YouTube when I was checking it out show it being stuffed with everything out of the flymore case but surely that's not the point of it?

Why include the combo charger, mains adapter and cables unless your Lakeside trees have mains or usb sockets, or pop-up mains at the beach?

Mini with battery, 2 batteries in the inside pocket, controller and plenty of room for other bits, like range extenders, skid legs, etc.

Liking mine but the blue & yellow is brighter than the photos suggest ?

Reactions: FoxhallGH
In case anyone else is interested in getting the DJI's Mini bag, I ve included a couple of photos of what can be stored in it.

That is, pretty much all the contents of the FMC package (except for the prop guards :p) plus a longer USB cable for connecting the phone to the RC, a USB to Micro SD reader, and a 4 pack ND filter case.

That leaves me with carrying only the pouch that contains the tablet holder for the RC. One thing to note here, is that the MM fits into the transparent pocket with DJI's prop holder attached.

This bag has bought me peace of mind when it comes to storing the mini avoiding the deformation issues caused by the FMC case.

PS: I would have preferred the black or even the blue-black combination but only the black-yellow was in stock.

Attachments

• 20200609_123743.jpg
    20200609_123743.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20200609_124728.jpg
    20200609_124728.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 45
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads