DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI raised battery prices ?!?

I ordered a 4th battery from another vendor. Sure it’s backorder but at least they have to honor the price.

If you want this gear I suggest doing the same before they hike the price up.

I bet as soon as all the "me first" people are done buying the initial release stuff, the prices will come back down. Its a supply and demand thing.

Reactions: Goof and drakkor
Hate to admit what I paid for a MP battery on release.:eek:
MP2 so much better, it’s a bargain! They last longer and charge faster!

Same happens with the platinum when everybody wanted one right away. I will be waiting for now and probably get one after Christmas, when prices goes down after the holliday's rush. :)

Supply vs Demand. There is heaps of demand right now, even though the drone is priced very high. DJI know this, and are pricing their accessories accordingly.

Expect the next mavic/phantom price to shock. It'll probably make the mavic 2 look cheap in comparison. A bit like what Apple is currently doing.

Actually, DJI announced the batteries, Fly More Combo and RE Goggles were specially priced for a limited time when they released the M2s...

B&H Photo still has the fly more kit available at the original $319 price. Pretty sure they'll be raising their prices tomorrow too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiraMir