DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC and Airdata

astro365

Reactions
Hi, has any one who has the DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC controller, been able to upload data to Airdata, if so, how do you do it. I currently have a Mavic Mini and upload all my flights to Airdata and I have just ordered the Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC controller, but not sure how this would work on the DJI RC, I know on the RC Pro you can put an Airdata app on the controller, however it doesn't look like 3rd party apps can go on the new RC.

Thanks

You will have to either wait for a fix by someone to bypass and sideload apps on the RC, which is currently restricted by DJI, or manually upload them on another device.

Edit: as @slup pointed out, there's a direct sync via your DJI profile possible and uploading your regular flight records.

⬇️

Last edited:
You set up your DJI account credentials in the settings on Airdata's web site like below ... and when you want to sync your flights to Airdata it's enough to just sync your flight logs to the DJI cloud service in the Fly app when the RC is connected to your wifi.

1652795926610.png

As above, just enter the API key, sync logs to DJI and Airdata picks them up fairly quickly. Or you can manually tell it to check for updates.
No app needed.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Ok that's great, I'll set it up like that, just have to wait for delivery now.

Thanks!

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser