DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC PRO monitor/tablet mount

VikingFlyer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
After the latest firmware update DJI finally enabled all the good stuff to the pilots who wants to use a secondary HDMI monitor on the DJI RC PRO.

This is the ultimate mount for the monitor - or a tablet if you wish (with the additional tablet clamp)

Built in lanyard point
Built in tripod mount

Included is also our specially made HDMI cable (Mini HDMI to HDMI with all the correct angles!!)
Included is also a lanyard and a LifThor storage bag in nice fabric.

With other words, its a complete kit!

Made fully in aluminium! Solid as hell!

Attachments

• DSC07765.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25
After the latest firmware update DJI finally enabled all the good stuff to the pilots who wants to use a secondary HDMI monitor on the DJI RC PRO.

This is the ultimate mount for the monitor - or a tablet if you wish (with the additional tablet clamp)

Built in lanyard point
Built in tripod mount

Included is also our specially made HDMI cable (Mini HDMI to HDMI with all the correct angles!!)
Included is also a lanyard and a LifThor storage bag in nice fabric.

With other words, its a complete kit!

Made fully in aluminium! Solid as hell!
I have it and can vouch for it. Just be aware it adds substantial weight to the setup.

I have it as well and agree it is a good setup.
The only problem I have with it is it has to be disassembled for storage due to the way the RC-Pro antenna fold, unlike the LifThor/SC which I can leave attached during storage.

Reactions: brent10
The only problem I have with it is it has to be disassembled for storage due to the way the RC-Pro antenna fold, unlike the LifThor/SC which I can leave attached during storage.
Yes, that's why mine is no longer attached, and not used as much as I thought. I have repurposed a now unused Autel EVO bag to carry the M3, 4 batteries, and the RC -Pro, by putting three batteries underneath, the muzzled M3 above them with the 4th battery inside, and the RC-Pro on top with its sticks removed and stored underneath in the slots. Everything fits perfectly. The front pocket stores the RC-Pro neck strap and microSD card holder. It's small, unobtrusive, and has a very comfortable handle on top, and a wonderful shoulder strap. No room inside for the attached LifThor bracket, though!

Reactions: PAW
I was also disappointed to find that the antennas won't fold with the bracket installed. Unless I get a custom case, I probably won't use it as often as I wanted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada