DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji RC Problem

Oakmeadows62

Reactions
I have recently purchased a new Mini 3 pro and the Dji Rc controller but sadly i have noticed that i can not use the custom stick function to change the sticks to the way i fly ,so on the custom screen i am trying to alter the left hand stick so when i push the stick to left i want the front of my drone to turn right ( i know i know its weird but thats how i fly ) but the controller wont let me do this and i have tried every possibility so the only work around i had to do was purchase a dji rc-n1 controller which will allow me to do what i want so i think that DJI need to update the software on the DJI rc to allow other people to do the same so i now cant use this controller till an update happens so if you fly the same way as me do not but the DJI RC

Hi thanks for your reply but ive tried all this and still no joy . And also after going into the custom mode the motors will not start and ive tried every variation with the sticks and no joy. Many thanks anyway

When in custom stick mode, you need to change the CSC accordingly. Or use the Start function on the screen.

if you want mode 2 with forward --> descend then the ONLY FIX for android users. borrow an iphone (need to have dji fly app on it) connected it instead of the android. go to CONTROL> STICK STICK MODE, custom tab and then you can move individual assignments around. i basically use MODE 2 with down when push forward.
btw the stick assignment programing is done in the drone so the drone must be connected during this activity and for that reason then you can swap back to your android phone and the stick programming remains.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djionas