DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh Switch

chrism

Reactions
Hi,
I purchased DJI Refresh for my original MP but had to return the drone and have it was replaced due to issues.
Does anyone know how I can move my Refresh across across onto my new MP?

Thanks!

If DJI are dealing with the replacement they will change the Refresh details for you as part of the process..

Refresh covers you for up to 2 replacements, so it will switch to your new one if that was supplied via the Refresh contract. (If the replacement was a warranty claim, not a Refresh replacement, you should still have 2 opportunities for Refresh available).

Thanks - no my replacement was direct with the reseller and was replaced by them.

Was it replaced by the reseller due to DOA? Best to get in touch with DJI as they might not be aware of the replacement till the reseller updates them.

Was it replaced by the reseller due to DOA? Best to get in touch with DJI as they might not be aware of the replacement till the reseller updates them.

Not exactly DOA but I had only flown it twice before my RC stopped connecting to the MP and I had to return it.

The reseller advised that they were going to return to DJI but as a good will gesture, they sent me a new one to save me waiting....

Not exactly DOA but I had only flown it twice before my RC stopped connecting to the MP and I had to return it.

The reseller advised that they were going to return to DJI but as a good will gesture, they sent me a new one to save me waiting....

I believe the reseller has treated it as DOA, that is why they replaced the entire kit and not just the RC. I had a similar incident when I had got my P3 Pro which ended by getting replaced after I noticed the defect after a week.

Usually most products can be replaced within 2 weeks time if they fail or have manufacturing defect.

Well, now best is to get your DJI Care Refresh attached to the newer one by contacting DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88