DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI releases

Releasing something just for the sake of sticking to a schedule doesn’t benefit anyone. Surely it’s better to wait until they can make a product which is an improvement on the previous version - which is what they currently do?

Maybe I’m old, but I really don’t get the ‘now now now’ attitude folk have these days.
I also think that would be a competitive mistake.

I think the M3 is overdue, but I won't be upgrading my M3 for it. My flying over the couple of years I've had my M2 has shown me that they are aiming at an entirely different class of flyer - bottom end of the professional market. It doesn't seem aimed at part timers like me.

If anything my next drone will be a Mini 2. But I'm keeping my eye on the Hubsan and Autel options.

Thing is, I'm not convinced the market they seem to be aiming at exists. Pro's will go for other drones and people like myself would probably change to the Air 2S or Mini 2.

I think the M3 is overdue, but I won't be upgrading my M3 for it. My flying over the couple of years I've had my M2 has shown me that they are aiming at an entirely different class of flyer - bottom end of the professional market. It doesn't seem aimed at part timers like me.

If anything my next drone will be a Mini 2. But I'm keeping my eye on the Hubsan and Autel options.

Thing is, I'm not convinced the market they seem to be aiming at exists. Pro's will go for other drones and people like myself would probably change to the Air 2S or Mini 2.
Good point. Imo. Seems like it’s trending that way since the release of air2s. Of course, I could be wrong. Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54