DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 DJI RockSteady side by side Comparison

Very nice; thanks for posting. I may have asked this once before what what DJI FPV mount are you using to attach the Action 2? I'd hate to lose my camera.

Very nice; thanks for posting. I may have asked this once before what what DJI FPV mount are you using to attach the Action 2? I'd hate to lose my camera.

This is what I use along with the Magnetic mount that came with the Camera. I was skeptical when I first used it but it has proven to be very secure, no issues at all. Easy on off iin seconds

Reactions: mavic3usa
Another great video!

Reactions: sarahb
Those interested might look into Gyroflow. You have to shoot in Wide with no stabilization. It only works for Avata and Avata 2 as far as I know but the huge advantage is you can control how much stabilization and horizontal stability you want so you can have some footage super stabilized and then choose to have some other footage with less stabilization for more of an "fpv feel". It does take some time to use but for me it's entirely worth it and I only shoot Wide/No Stabilization with both my Avata and Avata 2.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Another great video!
Thanks
Those interested might look into Gyroflow. You have to shoot in Wide with no stabilization. It only works for Avata and Avata 2 as far as I know but the huge advantage is you can control how much stabilization and horizontal stability you want so you can have some footage super stabilized and then choose to have some other footage with less stabilization for more of an "fpv feel". It does take some time to use but for me it's entirely worth it and I only shoot Wide/No Stabilization with both my Avata and Avata 2.
Thanks. I considered Gyroflow but never tried it

Thanks

Thanks. I considered Gyroflow but never tried it
Just the other week I shot a building, flying around the side to get the sign in. After stabilizing in Gyroflow and importing to Final Cut Pro I saw the edge of the sign wasn't in the frame so I simply went back to Gyroflow and exported 15 seconds with less stabilization that included the entire signage. Sweet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtoro101