DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller - RM500 -$450.00 - Shipped CONUS

flflyer

Premium Pilot
Reactions
DJI Smart Controller - RM500 - $450.00 - Shipped CONUS

This controller will work with the following: The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 and Mavic 2 Enterprise Series, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. I think it will work with the Mavic Air 2S with the latest firmware updates.

Low Operating Time - Reset to factory settings and ready to go.

1 DJI Smart Controller

1 set of controller sticks

The pictures are of the actual controller.

Please, NO lowball offers or trade offers.

If you need additional information or would like to comment on this ad please use PM....................

Due to spammers harvesting email addresses, telephone numbers, and other information, I will not respond to PMs emails like "Is it still available", or different types of generic requests.

Shipping CONUS ONLY Paid by Seller

DJI, Phantom, Spark, Flymore, Drone, Yuneec, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0., Quad, Airplane, Airplanes, RC, Radio Control, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Zoom, Zoom, Wookong, Phantom 4, Aviation, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Air, Smart Controller, Thermal, Camera,

Attachments

• DSCN3141.JPG
    DSCN3141.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 30
  • DSCN3147.JPG
    DSCN3147.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 28
  • DSCN3151.JPG
    DSCN3151.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyComeLatly
Have you seen any news on the Smart Controller getting an update to be Remote Id compliant? I keep watching for one but nothing seems to be planned at this point.

Curious what would be considered a lowball offer considering that, in the US at least, until DJI decides to supply an update to make the remote compatible with Remote Id this remote is only really good for the Mini 2.

Hi, I have not heard anything about the proposed update. I feel like DJI will have to make this popular controller compliant.

Have you seen any news on the Smart Controller getting an update to be Remote Id compliant? I keep watching for one but nothing seems to be planned at this point.

Curious what would be considered a lowball offer considering that, in the US at least, until DJI decides to supply an update to make the remote compatible with Remote Id this remote is only really good for the Mini 2.
Hmmmm...Perhaps I heard (Or read) wrong, but the Remote ID device is on the drone, and has nothing to do with the controller.
TK

From what I have been able to research the Remote ID is on the drone and not on the controller. It just allows, through the app someone, including but not limited to law enforcement, and FAA to locate the person flying the drone.

From what I have been able to research the Remote ID is on the drone and not on the controller. It just allows, through the app someone, including but not limited to law enforcement, and FAA to locate the person flying the drone.
what I’ve been able to experience with my M2P as well as my A2 will bind to my Smart Controller but they error out to an unidentified error when I attempted to launch.

My assumption (which fits the perspective that you present) is that this is a remote Id error due to the Smart Controller not having the programming to address the new data being transmitted to it from my drone and so, due to regulations that a remote Id error prevent takeoff, the drone errors out. The Smart Remote needs an update to pilot anything but the Mini2. Legally. I suppose a person could not update their bigger, older drones.

what I’ve been able to experience with my M2P as well as my A2 will bind to my Smart Controller but they error out to an unidentified error when I attempted to launch.

My assumption (which fits the perspective that you present) is that this is a remote Id error due to the Smart Controller not having the programming to address the new data being transmitted to it from my drone and so, due to regulations that a remote Id error prevent takeoff, the drone errors out. The Smart Remote needs an update to pilot anything but the Mini2. Legally. I suppose a person could not update their bigger, older drones.
I am using one with my M2P and M2Z without any problems.

I am using one with my M2P and M2Z without any problems.
I would be interested in you being able to view your Remote Id number that is broadcast to your remote within the remote which is how we are to validate that Remote Id is functioning. Because this is where I believe I am getting the (what I am assuming is) Remote Id error that is preventing my drones from take off. Maybe one of the photos you could post is the Smart Remote displaying the Remote Id for your drones to show it is something that works?

...or, as I had asked, have you not performed the firmware update to bring the drones up to date with Remote Id?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne