DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller stops responding to DJI Assistant 2 after updated to V01.00.0820

Phramick

Reactions
Right after my DJI Smart Controller upgraded itself to be compatible with Mavic Air 2, it stopped responding when i plug it into PC running DJI Assistant 2. Often the USB animation would work, but nothing. I watched the connection happen on Device Manager (Windows 10).. also nothing. Is this a thing for you guys too? I hope the thing knows how to update itself by Wi-Fi once the Mini 2 firmware is released!

Are you using the original USB cable?

Same problem but it just updated automatically over WIFI. Seems odd, guess we should quiz DJI

Right after my DJI Smart Controller upgraded itself to be compatible with Mavic Air 2, it stopped responding when i plug it into PC running DJI Assistant 2. Often the USB animation would work, but nothing. I watched the connection happen on Device Manager (Windows 10).. also nothing. Is this a thing for you guys too? I hope the thing knows how to update itself by Wi-Fi once the Mini 2 firmware is released!
Is there possibly a more current version of DJI Assistant 2 that you need?

Change cable

Just to report, I've had the same thing ... have tried to reconnect on two Macs, and now two PC ... all with new installs of DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic ... others reporting the same problem, but no fix <sigh>

Just did the update over WIFI, it worked ok, it restarted a couple of times but finally completed successfully.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Just did the update over WIFI, it worked ok, it restarted a couple of times but finally completed successfully.

Yes, mine upgraded OTC ok too ... but concerned I can't roll back or reinstall now because of the lack of connection to DJI Assistant.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman