DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Video Templates

I didn't know this existed but I will give it a go.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro for editing my footage. Uphill struggle to learn it, but I tend to have a style, and all my stuff follows the same pattern.

The reason I prefer doing it this way is because I can choose the clips as much as anything. First I load up everything, and then cut the stuff out that I don't want to use, or is jerky, badly framed etc. Then look for duplicate or similar footage and choose the best. Then move the clips around to provide some sort of logical sequence and lastly go in hard with the cuts to make clips a lot shorter. Add a few transitions and royalty free music and it's there.

You can get excellent results with other programs, and Filmora worked well for me and it's a lot easier to learn than PP.

This is something I put together quickly when we were allowed out of the house under the Covid19 rules

Oh, and my drone is called Mavis because it's a Mavic 2. Thank goodness my wife had a guiding say in our kids names! Dread to think what they would have been called if it was down to me alone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111