DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI White Googles + Mavic 2 Zoom

clarxion

Reactions
Bought White Googles, updated it with newest firmware yesterday, and fly this morning.

Only got range 1.4km before video feed breaking up with live view set on 720. Very disappointing.

Using R/C only, I can get 4km with FULL HD without single video feed break up.

Sold this google, and realize, don't expect much from old radio to sync with Ocusync 2.0...

Loss a bit, and Lesson learned.

Reactions: Bill W
I'm curious to find out more. I'm looking to buy this exact combo and many people seem to be having the same problem!

I've read that if you close the app on your phone/tablet after starting your flight, and using only the goggles, it solves the issue. You need to start the flight with the app in order to bypass the 500m restriction, but it seems that the phone/tablet may be interfering with the goggles so closing it after take-off fixes the problem.

Do you mind trying this to see if it works?

Have you heard of any issues with the RE ones, or is just the white ones.

Never mind, found the answer.
RE goggles

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill W
I'm curious to find out more. I'm looking to buy this exact combo and many people seem to be having the same problem!

I've read that if you close the app on your phone/tablet after starting your flight, and using only the goggles, it solves the issue. You need to start the flight with the app in order to bypass the 500m restriction, but it seems that the phone/tablet may be interfering with the goggles so closing it after take-off fixes the problem.

Do you mind trying this to see if it works?

Tested that method also. No bueno. Sold mine after that test.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada