DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI's New Protective case for Mavic 2

Curt

Reactions
This is a nice case but hold on. GPC ( Go Professional Case ) has the same case but better at a slightly lower cost. I bought the GPC case a week a go and the big difference is this case has a removable compartment that accesses a cavity for storing your monitor. I had to do one slight alteration in the storage cavity below. I had to make it 1/2 inch larger to fit the size of the 5.5 Crystalsky monitor, razer blade or sharp knife will do.

Attachments

• IMG_3889.jpg
    IMG_3889.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 354
  • IMG_3885.jpg
    IMG_3885.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 357
  • IMG_3886.jpg
    IMG_3886.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 335
  • IMG_3887.jpg
    IMG_3887.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 312
Last edited:
I have this case and love it now ordering one for my zoom also. Thanks for sharing I never thought about storing my ck their.

Thats exactly what I'm after, now to find a uk supplier [emoji16]

Thats exactly what I'm after, now to find a uk supplier [emoji16]

From the GPC Website, hope this helps Fozzy!!

WHERE TO BUY GPC CASES
GPC's domestic and international store and online distributors/dealers ensure UAV, multirotor, drone and GoPro® cases can be sold around the globe.
For more information about distributors and dealers please contact us at: 1-858-467-7903

Reactions: fozzzy
Reactions: fozzzy
I bought one because I was really impressed with it's features too, especially the Bottom Storage area. But once I received it and packed all my gear, it seemed too heavy and bulky for me so I returned it. Not knocking the Case, it just wasn't what I was looking for.
Shipping from GPC was $15..

Last edited:
I bought one because I was really impressed with it's features too, especially the Bottom Storage area. But once I received it and packed all my gear, it seemed to heavy and bulky for me so I returned it. Not knocking the Case, it just wasn't what I was looking for.
Shipping from GPC was $15..
I kinda feel the same way about the weight but I'll keep it, now take a look at the case I just ordered it by Microrapter its a back pack case. The pictures are last years model for the Mavic Pro. The new model for the Mavic 2 Pro just got released, should have mine within the week.

Attachments

• IMG_3892.jpg
    IMG_3892.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3893.jpg
    IMG_3893.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Hi all, I realized that I haven't sent any photos for you guys to look at.

Starting from the top we have 3 shots of the GPC case followed by 3 of the Freewell case for the CS Ultra Monitor, the last three are of the Polar Sky cover for the CS.

I'm a huge fan of the MavMount system and also of the GPC cases. The two layer foam idea is just brilliant and the fact that it will also allow me to carry the MavMount is also a plus for me.

Someone here very kindly pointed me an Ebay seller who had the Shark's Teeth decals, I've been a fan of that ever since seeing them on photos of the AVG fighters in China.

IMG_4004.JPGIMG_4005.JPGIMG_4006.JPGIMG_4007.JPGIMG_4008.JPGIMG_4009.JPGIMG_4012.JPGIMG_4013.JPGIMG_4014.JPG

Reactions: mnis
Hi folks,

Out of interest has anyone ordered a GPC Mav2 case into the UK?

I've been looking at getting one as it would really suit my kit, but the only place I can find with UK stock seems to be Heliguy which at £200 for a $129 case (approx £98 at current rates) seems to be a tad overpriced to me.

I can order direct from GPC but then have quite a shipping cost and potentially import duties to pay on top.

Any advise on the best place to order from for the UK without being hit by a huge markup in price?

Thanks,

I looked all over to get one at a reasonable orice in the uk, in the end I went for the B&W case, its superb and only £100 delivered.
Hi folks,

Out of interest has anyone ordered a GPC Mav2 case into the UK?

I've been looking at getting one as it would really suit my kit, but the only place I can find with UK stock seems to be Heliguy which at £200 for a $129 case (approx £98 at current rates) seems to be a tad overpriced to me.

I can order direct from GPC but then have quite a shipping cost and potentially import duties to pay on top.

Any advise on the best place to order from for the UK without being hit by a huge markup in price?

Thanks,

Reactions: Spikey0321
I looked all over to get one at a reasonable orice in the uk, in the end I went for the B&W case, its superb and only £100 delivered.
I love the GPC M2P case. Yes, CS battery must be removed, but 2 of them fit well in the slot on the right side of the lower level. My PolarPro CS mount folds and fits in the slot on the left side on the upper level next to batteries. I use one battery compartment for charging cables, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spikey0321
Thanks guys,

I was really hoping someone had found somewhere to get the GPC case in the UK at a sensible price, particularly as I’ve gone the iPad mini, Mavmount route.

I guess I’ll keep looking for a while, I’m not in a huge rush as I won’t be travelling abroad until later in the year which is when I’ll need the hard case.

Happy flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada