DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do settings on my iPhone transfer to my iPad Mini?

Jerry Jambazian

Reactions
Hello friends. I am not sure I received the correct information from the DJI tech. My question was if I use my iPhone and change settings on my DJI Fly app such as fly distance and then I use my iPad Mini the next time will it pick up those same settings? I just assumed that when I am signed in to my DJI account those settings would transfer. The DJI tech said no you have to set both devices. Bummer.

As often, as is the case - you are incorrectly informed. Most of the settings are saved in the drone, not the app. When you change your device & connect your app to the drone, it reads the settings into the app. Try it

As often, as is the case - you are incorrectly informed. Most of the settings are saved in the drone, not the app. When you change your device & connect your app to the drone, it reads the settings into the app. Try it
(for OP in context) ... Take note, in addition, if you update an App on one device and not the other, you may have settings issues. Safe practice is to ALWAYS check your settings before each flight and ALWAYS after updating an App or Firmware.

Never assume anything when coming to the settings. Always check them as a pre-flight practice.

Oh by the way.... Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Hello friends. I am not sure I received the correct information from the DJI tech. My question was if I use my iPhone and change settings on my DJI Fly app such as fly distance and then I use my iPad Mini the next time will it pick up those same settings? I just assumed that when I am signed in to my DJI account those settings would transfer. The DJI tech said no you have to set both devices. Bummer.
Answer is above.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000