DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you have a flight story you haven't shared??

Rchawks

Reactions
Recently I was flying next to a empty dept store building and focusing on what I was doing when I looked up and on the roof there were two vultures who I had frighten into the air, they were huge, but as I was facing the wrong direction and angle to capture their entry into the air I missed out on capturing the magic of the moment. It get worse though, I thought they were long gone, but nooooo as I'm taking pictures around a large 10 area farm under development and over the course of 25 min or so they came back 3 more times. It's depressing to miss out on such a wonderful moment, but I missed out on 4 of them in one flight, I guess that's part of the downside of taking pics over video. It caught me off guard.

That's what I'm talking about. It seems I get deer fever with birds in the air flying drones. My most notable moment was when a large military plane flew over the same area while I was flying my mavic mini and I was facing the wrong direction to capture it until it was way off in the distance. It seemed so low it was crazy to look up and see it fly over.
Very cool shot of the geese!!

Did it make you want to join in and fly away with them.

Yeah. But they fly a little faster and the flight time of the Spark is about 12 minutes.

They were heading North so I assume the RTH for them is Canada.

No way the little Spark will make it that far. :D

I was the owner of a Spark for about 1 minute, I was making the purchase at a Local Best Buy. Something went wrong and had to enter everything again by then they were sold out. ****. I couldn't find one anywhere. I had to wait for the next model I could get my hands on which was the Mavic Mini.

Reactions: Torque
Have you seen the videos of using a drone to take out a hornets nest? Well nothing that dramatic,, but as I was flying the other day from the front seat of my car to cut down on the glare when some wasps started buzzing around my door and I used my MA2 to chase them away long enough to safely get out of my car. It was like having a bodyguard, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne