DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does an extended data cable for a connection between a standard android micro USB port, (Lenovo M8 tablet) & Mavic Mini RC exist?

Crashmasta

Reactions
Does an extended data cable for a connection between a standard android micro USB port, (Lenovo M8 tablet) & Mavic Mini RC exist?

Last edited:
I ordered that & it's a no go. I think I need a standard 2.0 Micro USB. The one in the link has a rounded perimeter & both my phone & tablet have the "keyed" connector, narrower @ shorter on top than the bottom, if that makes any sense. Thanks for feedback.

So I need a Simple Micro USB right on my tablet right? Type C is rounded so no bueno. Then. I need whatever the heck the Mavic Mini controller has. If anyone can plop a link or something I'd appreciate it. I've gone a week without knocking leaves off trees.

Attachments

• 20211213_142353_HDR.jpg
    20211213_142353_HDR.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 3
Hopefully this will close this thread. This is the cable provided by DJI that works but is too short. The USB on the left is correct for my tablet. The on the right is for the MM RC controller. Question: What cable should I order & I can't stress enough what a pain in the ads this is. Whomever posts a link to the proper cable gets a "Ruby Rack." Thank you all you seasoned vets.20211213_144927.jpg

How long is the cable that came with the Lenovo tabby?
That is a data cable, for back up and restoration to the tabby...
It's long enough but has the regular USB to connect to a charger. Since they keep sending me cables with Micro USB-C male I'm going to try an adapter to bridge the gap.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-164950.png
    Screenshot_20211213-164950.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 4
If I have decoded you needs correctly, you need male usb micro for your tablet and male usb micro for the mavic mini.

Should that be the case, this cable should work (1 meter/3 feet):

Reactions: Crashmasta
I believe you have decrypted my words correctly. That's what I've been looking for. I thought there was something "proprietary" on the RC controller so I hesitated pulling the trigger on this cable because theirs has a right angle & looks "squared." My USB to 2.0 Micro USB works just fine in the DJI Flight SIM for P.C. Thanks everyone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa