DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading photos from magic 2

zzz

Reactions
Hi, this is all new to me, would appreciate some help....... I am using the magic 2 pro with smart controller, I have a sd card in the mavic and can see the photos I have taken in the smart controller but am unable to share the photos from smart controller via Bluetooth to my phone....... keep getting a message saying JPEG not sent. I can download photos by taking out sd card and downloading straight to desktop...... I can’t work out what I am doing wrong ?‍♀️

Hi, this is all new to me, would appreciate some help....... I am using the magic 2 pro with smart controller, I have a sd card in the mavic and can see the photos I have taken in the smart controller but am unable to share the photos from smart controller via Bluetooth to my phone....... keep getting a message saying JPEG not sent. I can download photos by taking out sd card and downloading straight to desktop...... I can’t work out what I am doing wrong ?‍♀️
Give this a look and see if it gets you sorted:

Hi, thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately I still can’t connect iPhone to the smart controller, have scanned the qr code numerous times but keeps coming back unable to join..... I’ll keep trying....

Hi, thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately I still can’t connect iPhone to the smart controller, have scanned the qr code numerous times but keeps coming back unable to join..... I’ll keep trying....
Download to the desktop of your computer from the SD card. Then add to the photos, then sync your iPhone... that’s what I do. Then it’s all in my photo library.

Reactions: zzz
Download to the desktop of your computer from the SD card. Then add to the photos, then sync your iPhone... that’s what I do. Then it’s all in my photo library.
Thank you..... that’s what I have to do, but I would also like to be able to instantly download to iPhone, I have contacted dji help desk so will be interesting to see they come up with...... z

Reactions: Thomas B
Finally resolved issue..... it is to do with the default hotspot setting doesn’t work on all devices..... changed ap band setting to 2.4ghz and bingo I can now download photos/videos straight to phone ....... thank you for the help offered, I found a YouTube tutorial by Gerard Olivier, he takes you through the steps ?????

?..... perhaps that’ll be a feature on the next model ....... all sorted now, but as I continue on the learning curve I am sure I will have many more questions....

Next problem..... I am now getting a message of "gimbal overload" whilst flying...... gimbal then stops working and I have to return to base..... any ideas what causes this issue....???

Check for dirt in the gimbal motors and that the gimbal can be easily moved in all 3 directions. Do that with it powered off of course.

Reactions: zzz
Check for dirt in the gimbal motors and that the gimbal can be easily moved in all 3 directions. Do that with it powered off of course.
Thank you, I have given the gimbal a check over and recalibrated gimbal, seems to be ok now ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo