DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downtown Miami-Biscayne Bay-Bayfront Park

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
I am starting to work on accumulating some assets for a new video. Got up today early on a Sunday morning to avoid traffic, and got some really nice footage and stills of Bayfront Park, the front yard of the city. Video is in the works but need more material so will have to wait until next Sunday. Here are some stills from this AM's shoot.

Attachments

• BayBridges-downtown-LoRez-DJI_0294.jpg
    BayBridges-downtown-LoRez-DJI_0294.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 34
  • BayfrontPark-Miami-LoRez-DJI_0296.jpg
    BayfrontPark-Miami-LoRez-DJI_0296.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 33
  • BrickellKeyPoint-lo-rezDJI_0289.jpg
    BrickellKeyPoint-lo-rezDJI_0289.jpg
    865.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Downtown-Buildings-sunrise-lo-rez-DJI_0278.jpg
    Downtown-Buildings-sunrise-lo-rez-DJI_0278.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • Intercontinental-Seafair-lo-rez-DJI_0283.jpg
    Intercontinental-Seafair-lo-rez-DJI_0283.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
Very well done Dale! I love seeing skyline pics of my city! I have a huge portfolio of images and video from all over as well. Yours are some of the best I’ve seen posted! ;)

I am starting to work on accumulating some assets for a new video. Got up today early on a Sunday morning to avoid traffic, and got some really nice footage and stills of Bayfront Park, the front yard of the city. Video is in the works but need more material so will have to wait until next Sunday. Here are some stills from this AM's shoot.
Thank you Pablo!

Very well done Dale! I love seeing skyline pics of my city! I have a huge portfolio of images and video from all over as well. Yours are some of the best I’ve seen posted! ;)
Thanks- I am very happy with these results. All of them were shot with flat profiles in RAW edited in Photoshop.

Reactions: Drone Master
Nice pictures Dale!! Love the skyline can't wait to see more, be well and fly safe. ?
I have spent the better part of today's quarantine editing. I'm up to 2.5 minutes of show, but it needs a few more clips and it's raining like a hurricane for the next week! I've got some great flights planned but need good weather. Probably no more work on the video until this weather clears on Sunday.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
@Dale D - As most of your work - impressive !!

Fantastic shots!

@Dale D - As most of your work - impressive !!
Hi Mavic Mac, thanks so much for viewing. All were shot with D-log-M, H.265 , manual, and processed in Photoshop and Viveza.

The video is in production.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H89SA