DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Downtown Philadelphia Skyline Along the Schuylkill River

Nice slow and even flying. My immediate impressions were that the city was filmed beautifully but the editing showing alternating scenes of the downtown section and the other section were alternated over and over too much. I would have , more or less, told a story, by first doing the low lying scenes all at the same time, and then switching to following the river into the downtown area. The back and forth was confusing to me. I also felt that the music track was too dramatic.

Nice slow and even flying. My immediate impressions were that the city was filmed beautifully but the editing showing alternating scenes of the downtown section and the other section were alternated over and over too much. I would have , more or less, told a story, by first doing the low lying scenes all at the same time, and then switching to following the river into the downtown area. The back and forth was confusing to me. I also felt that the music track was too dramatic.
I appreciate your input, it was something I thought about for a minute but will try when I get a chance next time.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Kccumm61
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin