DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dream - A Flight from Reality

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
As the story goes, I kinda dozed off while perusing the various posts on the forum. What can I say... I'm old. Anyway, this is what happened.
Hope you find it entertaining, and a little "how'd he do that?"

Very nice to see some real creativity, I know how long those composite shots can take. Great job, love the concept

well what can one say,it was a brilliant piece ,very cleverly constructed story line in picture form, the Black and white sequence was a triumph,of a dreamlike state
i could go on and on you sir are an inspiration to others and the dedication at the end was heart felt yours OMM stay safe

@old man mavic that's very kind of you. I've been inspired to recut this with some footage from a recent shoot I did with actual people. It should be shorter, and tighter, and have PEOPLE in it :)

That's a treat for me, I'm normally left to play all by myself

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Very nice to see some real creativity, I know how long those composite shots can take. Great job, love the concept
Thanks. You are correct... it took me a month to make this movie. Something to do in lockdown.

Reactions: RTKD
well what can one say,it was a brilliant piece ,very cleverly constructed story line in picture form, the Black and white sequence was a triumph,of a dreamlike state
i could go on and on you sir are an inspiration to others and the dedication at the end was heart felt yours OMM stay safe
Thanks for your kind words. They motivate me. I'll be back with some weird movie and/or concept!

Reactions: old man mavic