DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone assist

Max Headroom

Reactions
I have been using this for a couple of weeks and last night for the fist time in years I forgot to charge my phone the battery was at 55 percent when I got a message saying something like drone assist keeps opening in the background and is using too much battery, could I ask if other members have seen this message?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cafguy
I see. You will have to find the settings for the app to keep it from opening in the background maybe someone that uses that app can assist you better. ALSO Remember when you "close" an app on your phone, You are not actually closing it only putting it in stand by kinda..example...On my Iphone to completely close an app I must first close it and then swipe up and "swipe" the app again to CLOSE it.

Thanks, could I ask members if there is a better free app that I could use, I know this is down to personal choice but I am happy to try any that are recommended.

Thanks, could I ask members if there is a better free app that I could use, I know this is down to personal choice but I am happy to try any that are recommended.
DRONE CAST (play store). Free weather app, similar to UAV FORECAST that has a map icon 3rd from the left on the bottom toolbar. Shows basic red NFZ's (all the ones you need to pay attention to).

For checking airspace, I'd use only one of the apps mentioned on this page from the FAA, which lists commercial providers they recommended after B4YouFly was shut down.

I'm trying AutoPylot now. So far, I preferred B4YouFly over any of the current options.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RadioGreg