DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Repair Service

epulo

Reactions
Hello everyone,
i'm interest to become authorized drone service center, and it seems at my region it is good opportunities to build.
is anyone knows the flow to become authorized service center for DJI or non DJI drone?
appreciate for any advice or information.

Thank you

Hello everyone,
i'm interest to become authorized drone service center, and it seems at my region it is good opportunities to build.
is anyone knows the flow to become authorized service center for DJI or non DJI drone?
appreciate for any advice or information.

Thank you
If you can do it - just set up shop and advertise whichever way you can (Facebook / Social Media / etc.). Doubtful DJI / Autel / or others would hire you - but never know.

Look up DJI Asia on the web and contact them directly.

Reactions: epulo
If you can do it - just set up shop and advertise whichever way you can (Facebook / Social Media / etc.). Doubtful DJI / Autel / or others would hire you - but never know.

Look up DJI Asia on the web and contact them directly.
Thank you for advice. Yes im starting already locally. However still seourching the certified training for legit or official repair agent .

I'd like to know how this went... never heard of such a thing but would be curious to know if it's possible. @DDS could probably help. And yes, I know the thread is almost 4 months old.

Is not an easy task, but not impossible. To be a dealer you need to agree on expend $100K monthly

In order to become a DJI Authorized Repair Center, you need to become an Official DJI Dealer first. Please visit the website below to submit your application request: http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/partner DJI sales team will get back to you if they are interested, you can also contact [email protected] for further assistance.

Reactions: BigAl07 and DDS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nemesix