DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

drone-tweaks

From what I've seen it's not permanent for the RC controller, you have to set it up again (using a RC N1) each time you turn on the drone.

Its not a permanent, its software based, using modded dji fly app to force the drone to be in FCC mode. You'll remain in FCC as long as you use the modded app everytime you fly (nothing need to be set up or re-set up). if you use the unmodded app then it will back to its normal state (being in CE if you're a in a CE country). and this require DJI-N1 since you need to use the modded app via your phone/tablet, cant install the modded app in DJI-RC. And its subscription based, meaning that the modded app will expire after 1 year, and you need to renew its license, but you will get updates if there is any update to the dji fly app within this 1 year.

the permanent one applies the hack at the firmware at the drone side. This works regardless you're using DJI RC or DJI-N1 since its not touching the app at all. . It works regardless the version of dji fly app on the rc (tested). but the hack needs to be re-applied if you got firmware update on the drone side. This is done by Sincoder (he has no website but you can search his name for contact in this forum). It's a one-time fee, as long as you don't upgrade the firmware. If you somehow upgrade the drone firmware, you need to buy the hack service again at a very low price.

I have this one because I use DJI-RC, and i personally like one-time payment rather than subscription based. I just need to make sure i don't update my drone firmware, unless it's a really-really huge upgrade/benefit.

Last edited:
Reactions: HarleyFlyer
This is done by Sincoder (he has no website but you can search his name for contact in this forum). It's a one-time fee, as long as you don't upgrade the firmware. If you somehow upgrade the drone firmware, you need to buy the hack service again at a very low price.

I have this one because I use DJI-RC, and i personally like one-time payment rather than subscription based. I just need to make sure i don't update my drone firmware, unless it's a really-really huge upgrade/benefit.
Its the one i am looking for, it may be the one this guy is selling for 69 bucks at youtube. Is there any way to get in touch with sincoder? 69 bucks is too much for me.

Its the one i am looking for, it may be the one this guy is selling for 69 bucks at youtube. Is there any way to get in touch with sincoder? 69 bucks is too much for me.
You can find his contact via Telegram here: Search results for query: sincoder. Last time I know, he charged $40, and half of it for a re-hack (if there is new fw update). If the 69 buck is the same hack, then I really hate to see "CE people" being millked by scalpers that charges almost double selling Sincoder's work.

Reactions: Donjavi
You can find his contact via Telegram here: Search results for query: sincoder. Last time I know, he charged $40, and half of it for a re-hack (if there is new fw update). If the 69 buck is the same hack, then I really hate to see "CE people" being millked by scalpers that charges almost double selling Sincoder's work.
Great, i found his Telegram, thanks alot. It is indeed the same hack as he stated that its sincoders work. But he charges 69 bucks. But i asked sincoder and its ok for him if people resell, as long as he gets the 40 bucks license fee. I got my RC controller now "opened" and fcc running every time i fly. Thanks to sincoder and his great patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: asaerong
The requested link ist two former postings, search this forum for sincoder and you will find his Telegram number, Then contact him but he only speaks english...and chinese.

Last edited:
Reactions: azasot
Had email today from Drone Tweaks saying that Apple have cancelled many of the licences including theirs and my app will no longer work,
Sure enough it dont work.
They say they are doing their best to resolve the issue but have no idea how long this may take.
Anyone else had this?

This is the mail I got.
Still no word from them.

Hi,

We are writing to let you know of a recent development with your drone-tweaks app for iOS.

Unfortunately, Apple recently terminated some of our developer accounts. This is something that happens quite rare but it does happen. They are doing it from time to time as they do not approve of delivering apps outside of the AppStore.

This affects the registration of your iOS device with UDID 000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
Until this is solved, your drone-tweaks app will no longer start.
We will try to restore functionality as fast as possible but, realistically speaking, it's probably going to take a bit of time so please just sit tight and wait to hear from us again.

Please don't reply to this email asking how much longer, we are doing it as fast as possible and we are also waiting on Apple for approval of new accounts.

We'll keep you updated by email,
Drone Tweaks.

This is the mail I got.
Still no word from them.

Hi,

We are writing to let you know of a recent development with your drone-tweaks app for iOS.

Unfortunately, Apple recently terminated some of our developer accounts. This is something that happens quite rare but it does happen. They are doing it from time to time as they do not approve of delivering apps outside of the AppStore.

This affects the registration of your iOS device with UDID 000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
We will try to restore functionality as fast as possible but, realistically speaking, it's probably going to take a bit of time so please just sit tight and wait to hear from us again.

Please don't reply to this email asking how much longer, we are doing it as fast as possible and we are also waiting on Apple for approval of new accounts.

Drone Tweaks.
Yes, I received the same email. Still no FCC. Very disappointing to be honest. I knew it was a yearly subscription service and was OK with that but did not see the whole Apple deleting the app coming. Knowing what I know now I would use Drone Hacks on any new drones from first startup.

This is the mail I got.
Still no word from them.

Hi,

Drone Tweaks.
Yes, I received the same email. Still no FCC. Very disappointing to be honest. I knew it was a yearly subscription service and was OK with that but did not see the whole Apple deleting the app coming. Knowing what I know now I would use Drone Hacks on any new drones from first startup.
Had the same issue, it was fixed a couple of weeks ago for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54