DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone use in Music Videos- dramatic elements

AMann

Reactions
Here’s some good examples of the use of drones to get some very dramatic shot elements for a heavy metal rock music video. For those interested in making money flying a drone in your part of the world, it shows there’s a global market out there for this type of work.

If interested in the story behind the band in this video, see this link:

How A Mongolian Heavy Metal Band Got Millions Of YouTube Views

Last edited:
Reactions: TrayBoz and Dropone
Here’s some good examples of the use of drones to get some very dramatic shot elements for a heavy rock music video. For those interested in making money flying a drone in your part of the world, it shows there’s a global market out there for this type of work.

If interested in the story behind the band in this video, see this link:

How A Mongolian Heavy Metal Band Got Millions Of YouTube Views
That was very cool, thanks for sharing.

This would be excellent for some Drone flights.
What are copyright rules .

Do you mean are the shot sequences copyrighted? The content is copyrighted, but the shooting technique and sequences couldn’t be. It is sometimes good practice to just copy how a master does their work to learn techniques, then take what you’re learned to make your own style.

Do you mean are the shot sequences copyrighted? The content is copyrighted, but the shooting technique and sequences couldn’t be. It is sometimes good practice to just copy how a master does their work to learn techniques, then take what you’re learned to make your own style.
Pity as i cannot sing a note and am simply asking is the music(mp3) available free or is it copyright.Nothing to do with the video aspect.

Reactions: AMann
Pity as i cannot sing a note and am simply asking is the music(mp3) available free or is it copyright.Nothing to do with the video aspect.

Ah, great music isn’t it? There’s a second song released on that article I referenced above you may also enjoy. They have a first album coming out soon. I guess you could make your own personal copy of their two released songs, but I’m not sure about the copyright. Check YouTube for it.

Last edited:
Seriously ???????????

That was agonizing … o_O

Seriously ???????????

That was agonizing … o_O

Ok, got your message. Stay constructive and polite, please. Turn off the volume and consider just the videography- what did you like/dislike about it?

For the market trends these days, the transition work is what my post was about. I felt it was well done. The music is more personal- some like it, others not. The message behind the music is very important to the audience.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki