DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Virgin

Andart

Reactions
Ok lost my virginity tonight , let's say of I was with a woman I wouldn't get a second date .
Don't get me wrong the drone fantastic I'm useless ha ha ha .
It was cold started to rain and very dim . 7 min in beginner mode probably need a few hours .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: tbenjaminsen
Congrats on losing your drone virginity [emoji16]

Even though it might be difficult to wait, it's a great advantage if the conditions for the first few flights are good. Then you won't be bothered by elements outside your control, and can focus on your learning when flying the drone [emoji4]

But I know perfectly well how difficult it may be to wait.
Use the waiting time well, read the manual once more and cuddle with the machinery [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ok lost my virginity tonight , let's say of I was with a woman I wouldn't get a second date .
Don't get me wrong the drone fantastic I'm useless ha ha ha .
It was cold started to rain and very dim . 7 min in beginner mode probably need a few hours .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

A lot people are quick on there first time. As you get better the experience will last a lot longer.

I saw a nice YouTube that recommended Tripod Mode instead of Beginner mode. Everything is 'subdued' if that makes sense. Also good for when you hand off to someone who just wants to try but has no experience

Mavic is my first drone as well. The night a got it I put it in beginner mode and flew it until the battery was low. Now I fly every weekend! I have flown as far as 6726'. Inching my way further and further! Haha enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman