DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"drowned" church out of the water

Alex enjoyable as aways. Glad to see you made it there. I wish the church had been in better repair, but sounds like weather there can be bad.
Not only church - the road I use is underwater as the whole village church e belonged to

Alex, perhaps your next purchase is a kayak or a fishing boat? I use a kayak to take my Mavic out on the Potomac River upstream from DC. It’s all National Parkland on my side of the river (in the state of Maryland) for about 185 miles, but it ends at the shoreline, so the kayak is essential.

Reactions: alex_markov
Alex, perhaps your next purchase is a kayak or a fishing boat? I use a kayak to take my Mavic out on the Potomac River upstream from DC. It’s all National Parkland on my side of the river (in the state of Maryland) for about 185 miles, but it ends at the shoreline, so the kayak is essential.
I was seriously considered one 2 years ago but my travels are very short - between taking kids to school and having them back ;) so there no time for setups and long sails :( so I both a Jeep and at most hike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada