DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Duplicate photos in IOS photos / gallery

a_schepis

Reactions
Hey guys,

just got a Mini 2 and really enjoying it. Something I can figure out though is why I am getting duplicate photos, in my iOS photos/gallery, when I take a photo, they are the exact photo with a slight contrast variation. I have jpeg only (no raw). Also with HD sync I get the duplicates or with it off and I download from the aircraft I still get duplicates. Can anyone shed some light on what’s going on?

Reactions: TheDude
You are not alone, same here. I usually clear them all from the camera roll (they are all in "import" folder). I had a thought that one copy of the photo is just a plain version, ie. straight from a drone's camera, and 2nd one is touched by a "magic wand" since sometimes they look a little bit different, but I'm not sure.

I think the DJI Fly app downloads the original photo then immediately does an enhancement and saves this as a new copy. It drives me mad! If you check the original has full exif data but the ’enhanced‘ one does not.

Reactions: TheDude
Also the same here. I will get double photos often, but no problems for me [emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka