DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Dusk in Zhuhai

Pixeldawg

Reactions
So last night, I made a purposeful ride on my bike about a kilometer from my home to shoot an image of these buildings, which I saw the previous night and thought they would make a nice drone shot. The problem is that the lighting on them is flashing, and with it being dusk, the shutter speed was still too fast to capture all of the lighting on the buildings, I brought my light meter with me and figured that using my 16 stop ND filter at ISO 100 would give me a full 1 second exposure, which was just enough to make this image and have all of the lights on as well. I am still trying to get used to the timing on the shutter release, which has a slight lag time, so all of the images were not fully lit, but several managed to get all of them and I shot at various times as it was getting darker to see which I liked the best. Overall, pretty happy with this. Exposure was 1 Second at F2.8 and ISO 100 with the Mavic 2 Pro. Image was made in both JPEG and RAW, with the post processing being completed in Photoshop RAW File Converter. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking and your interest.

Cordially,

Mark

Attachments

• DJI_0150 copy.jpg
    DJI_0150 copy.jpg
    703.2 KB · Views: 39
So last night, I made a purposeful ride on my bike about a kilometer from my home to shoot an image of these buildings, which I saw the previous night and thought they would make a nice drone shot. The problem is that the lighting on them is flashing, and with it being dusk, the shutter speed was still too fast to capture all of the lighting on the buildings, I brought my light meter with me and figured that using my 16 stop ND filter at ISO 100 would give me a full 1 second exposure, which was just enough to make this image and have all of the lights on as well. I am still trying to get used to the timing on the shutter release, which has a slight lag time, so all of the images were not fully lit, but several managed to get all of them and I shot at various times as it was getting darker to see which I liked the best. Overall, pretty happy with this. Exposure was 1 Second at F2.8 and ISO 100 with the Mavic 2 Pro. Image was made in both JPEG and RAW, with the post processing being completed in Photoshop RAW File Converter. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking and your interest.

Cordially,

Mark
Eye candy. Thanks for sharing. Godspeed, Droniac

Reactions: Pixeldawg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000