DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Eagle Flyby

Wow, he was really keeping an eye on you!! I would have been somewhat freaked out by that had it been me. My drone would have been brought home quick smart so you're pretty gutsy for persevering! Beautiful shots and scenery by-the-way.

Beautiful country. i think you were lucky that the eagle didnt attack. Whenever ive flown near birds, even swallows swoop my drone when nearby

Beautiful country. i think you were lucky that the eagle didnt attack. Whenever ive flown near birds, even swallows swoop my drone when nearby
I agree, I am truly blessed with beautiful places to fly here in Nova Scotia, as long as I don't mind flying over water.
That location is about a 10 minute drive from my house and there is rarely a soul around.
It's strange about the birds here, almost none show any signs of aggression towards my drone. I can only assume there must not be too many predators around that they are actually concerned about. This guy obviously wanted to let me know I was on his turf but didn't seem too concerned. Even the sea gulls basically ignore me. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself. lol
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22