DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EASA A2 exam and training

beeflyin

Reactions
Going to be in the NL for 3 months. Got my A1/A3 and training through Ireland site, but since I have a Mavic 2 Pro, don't think that allows me to do much. Lot of airspace restrictions where I'll be residing, so looking for decent pricing on the A2 training/exam.

Reactions: twickers14
Going to be in the NL for 3 months. Got my A1/A3 and training through Ireland site, but since I have a Mavic 2 Pro, don't think that allows me to do much. Lot of airspace restrictions where I'll be residing, so looking for decent pricing on the A2 training/exam.
Please keep us posted on how things go.

Reactions: twickers14
Looked into that few months ago and there seem to be two types of online courses/tests available:
Cheaper ones for month or so duration of access and tests.
And more expensive ones with longer access for doing test again when A2 license nears its expiration.

Dronelicense.eu is 99€

This one has five year access for 182€:

Copteruni is 250€ for lifetime access.

Looked into that few months ago and there seem to be two types of online courses/tests available:
Cheaper ones for month or so duration of access and tests.
And more expensive ones with longer access for doing test again when A2 license nears its expiration.

Dronelicense.eu is 99€

This one has five year access for 182€:

Copteruni is 250€ for lifetime access.
Thanks! I went with Drone Class (dronelicense.eu)! Did it all in a long morning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54