DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 East Rock Park, New Haven, Connecticut | An Uphill Battle | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Pilot's Perspective: This was by far the most challenging and stressful flight I endured. Hoping for clear skies, foggy skies created conditions which were unsuitable for flight. However, I took a risk - and that risk was all worth it. There was a spiritual connection while in flight; you could only see what was directly in front of you. Visibility was extremely poor. Here is the ultimate take-away from this film. Be in the present moment. Don't dwell in the past; focus on what needs to be done now. Filming Location: East Rock Park, New Haven, Connecticut Filming Date: Friday, December 29, 2023Track Title 1 of 2: The Last Glacier (2022) Track Title 2 of 2: Summit Push (2022) Album: The Last Glaciers (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Artist: Above & Beyond & Darren Tate Anjunabeats Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Another great video!

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Thanks for sharing. Glad your drone made it back in the fog.
Thank you, it was a close call, not sure if I would reattempt something like this again, it’s an expensive investment 😂

More videos to come

Very different...in a really good way. Flying in the fog made us focus on the subject @ your stops along the way. I can see why you may not want to this very often, but in my opinion, it was effective.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne