DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Easy to use photo stitching solution for Mac? On a tight deadline, no previous experience with composite images...

7KJT7Y2I

Reactions
(It was a tough call wether or not to put this in the general or photo/video one. It's a very general question, so I figured I'd ask here. It's just a software recommendation question. I just wanted to hear which software options work best for my situation)

I have six photos of a large commercial property that I need to stitch together to create one composite image of the entire property. I got clean photos -- 400ft, consistent lighting, nadir, etc. but there are a lot of cars in the frame, so I may have trouble with the 'seams'.

I have a 24-hour deadline.

I use a Mac Pro and the Photos app (it's actually very powerful with extensions now), so if anyone can recommend a photo stitcher available there, that would be easiest for me. Then Mac App Store, and possibly a third-party download.

I need a Mac photo stitcher that's as simple as possible to use, since I don't have much time to learn new software. Do you think I would need to do separate editing to the final image to remove those stitching inconsistencies because of the moving cars, etc. Any recommendations on that would be great too. It's bad enough that I've never done it before, but even worse that there are moving cars in the distance!

Fiverr is a great option as as backup... just send out the six photos and have them do it... but If I can do this on my own, that's ideal

Thanks

Last edited:
Try Lightroom on the IPAD to do it...it’s also free and. Simple to use for this I think.. I assume as you have. Mac you maybe also have an iPad or even IPhone ?

A quick google found this Photo Stitcher Free

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne