DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Eifel Colors

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all, I made some trips in the beautiful Eifel/Germany landscapes trying to catch the autumn colors.
Every time it's magic when the nature start changing colors and the early/late light illuminates the postcard landscape.
Lean back and enjoy, feedback as always welcome.

Ciao Rob

Dear all, I made some trips in the beautiful Eifel/Germany landscapes trying to catch the autumn colors.
Every time it's magic when the nature start changing colors and the early/late light illuminates the postcard landscape.

Ciao Rob

Good morning. Excellent job!

Reactions: Jatekman

Ciao Rob

The film was great. I especially liked all of the variety of scenes and colors. I was a little bit confused as to whether or not this was a car commerical or a film on autumn trees. That is some hot vehicle!!! I am assuming you filmed that with an Osmo Pocket, Osmo Action, or even iPhone video? (including the side view mirror scene).

Good video. Very well done. I also wonder about all the images of the car in there, but it's fine if you're proud of your red coupe.

Interesting to blend in metallica at the end there. Between the lovely bucolic scenes of the country hills, the red porche and accompanying sounds of revving, and metallica crooning at the end, it was a bit of a mish-mash, but individually it was all very nice.

Interesting to blend in metallica at the end there. Between the lovely bucolic scenes of the country hills, the red porche and accompanying sounds of revving, and metallica crooning at the end, it was a bit of a mish-mash, but individually it was all very nice.
It’s all Metallica and same song. It starts with an instrumental and singing kicks in towards the end.

Thank to all for the positive feedback, glad you like it.
For the additional shots I used my GoPro 7 and as said above the song starts original, runs over in an orchestra version because heavy guitars doesn't fit to the slow landscape shots and at the end the song comes back.
The carshots are a little bit the "story" like taking a nice trip.

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Barbara
Thank you very much for your feedback, hope you like your memories.

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Palerider

Ciao Rob

Nicely done,

Was that the rursee in the beginning ?
I recognized the castle but I can't name it, wich one was it ?

Greetings from Belgium ( a Eifelregion lover ;-) )

As always, well done. I got the storyline, though not being familiar with the geography,,,,

Love the Porsche. Dreamt of owning one, but never became a reality. Fast bikes do well enough for me.

Thanks again to all for the positive feedback.

The first location is the Rursee, start is at Hubertushöhe, the second lake is The Freilinger See, there are some shots on the way to Nürburg and the closing shots are at castle Nürburg.

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Barbara and ikkel
Thanks again to all for the positive feedback.

The first location is the Rursee, start is at Hubertushöhe, the second lake is The Freilinger See, there are some shots on the way to Nürburg and the closing shots are at castle Nürburg.

Ciao Rob
Beautiful looking country. The burgring Nordschleifeürburgring NordschleNürburgring Nordschleife is on my bucket list. Would love to do it on my bike, but not happening. I will end up in one of their "Taxis", likey a Porsche. Just need Covid to end.

If you want to see vids about the Nürburgring I would suggest to check my channel ?
For example

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Barbara
Nice, lucky you.

I've had to settle for the experience on my PS4 playing Gran Tourismo. My favorite track, I think I know every corner, but missing that "seat of the pants" feeling that the real thing would give.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom