DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enhanced Warning Zones

dwolfe002

Reactions
Yesterday I went out flying and the park I was at said it was in an enhanced warning zone and asked me if I was willing to take responsibility for my flight. So, of course I hit the "yes" tab and nothing happened. The black box was blocking my screen and lightly tapping the yes would not get rid of it. Being older and wiser, I started tapping harder and harder. Still no luck. Then I thought about how the younger folks do it and I swiped left then right then left and right again and tried that until I thought I was in Army basic training. So in the end, I just took off and practiced and just watched the M2P the whole time. So today I'm here asking how to get rid of that pesky black box. I'm using an ipad mini if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

There's a tiny little box off to the side in the black box that you have to check mark first , then hit yes , hard to see in bright sunlight

Reactions: lenabanana
Yesterday I went out flying and the park I was at said it was in an enhanced warning zone and asked me if I was willing to take responsibility for my flight. So, of course I hit the "yes" tab and nothing happened. The black box was blocking my screen and lightly tapping the yes would not get rid of it. Being older and wiser, I started tapping harder and harder. Still no luck. Then I thought about how the younger folks do it and I swiped left then right then left and right again and tried that until I thought I was in Army basic training. So in the end, I just took off and practiced and just watched the M2P the whole time. So today I'm here asking how to get rid of that pesky black box. I'm using an ipad mini if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

Sounds like a software bug in the app. If that happens double click the home button on the iPad, swipe the DJI go 4 app up to force quit the app. Restart the app and try again.

If that doesn’t work delete the DJI Go 4 app. Let us know if you need instructions for this. Then reinstall DJI Go 4

There's a tiny little box off to the side in the black box that you have to check mark first , then hit yes , hard to see in bright sunlight

That could be the answer. I never saw one but there was some glare so I will get a cover so I can see better. Thanks a lot. I thought I was stuck not being able to see anything.

Take care and happy flying!

Yep, the tiny little check box is the answer. I hate that thing, why DJI didn't bound that box with WHITE on black rather than Navy Blue on Black. Duh... But it's there, just get into some shade and you'll see it. Tap the box with your finger until it puts a checkmark in it and then hit "Yes."

Yep, the tiny little check box is the answer. I hate that thing, why DJI didn't bound that box with WHITE on black rather than Navy Blue on Black. Duh... But it's there, just get into some shade and you'll see it. Tap the box with your finger until it puts a checkmark in it and then hit "Yes."

Well, I am 100% color blind. Doc says I can't see anything but black, white, and grey. Now I understand why I didn't see it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fuckyoupaymenowww