DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

enlarge photo

Satchs02

Reactions
Can I enlarge a photo taken with my mavic air 2, I plug my sd card in my computer and would like to enlarge some photos that I've taken with my drone. Seems like I may have done that before but don't remember how.

Given the size of the images created by the drones we fly, it's usually a matter of enlarging your view of the image rather than enlarging the image. I find myself reducing the size of images frequently and almost never enlarging them. But I often magnify portions of an image (zoom in) to see more detail. Might you be thinking of zooming in rather than enlarging the entire image?

If you need a free and effective basic software for resizing and viewing images and you're a PC user, have a look at Irfanview. You can download it at www.irfanview.com.

Given the size of the images created by the drones we fly, it's usually a matter of enlarging your view of the image rather than enlarging the image. I find myself reducing the size of images frequently and almost never enlarging them. But I often magnify portions of an image (zoom in) to see more detail. Might you be thinking of zooming in rather than enlarging the entire image?

If you need a free and effective basic software for resizing and viewing images and you're a PC user, have a look at Irfanview. You can download it at www.irfanview.com.
Depends on if the OP is cropping tight or not. I use an app called Gigapixel that upscales the photo. Works really well if you have to do a tight crop and still want to print without it being pixelated.

Reactions: Dronecation
👍👍👍 for Topaz Lab’s Gigapixel AND their other utilities DeNoise and Sharpen. I’m on a Mac system and they be Mac speific. They are great tools that can run stand alone or as Lightroom extensions. Just checked and they have PC product versions. You Tube tutoring by Anthony Morganty is superb.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky